Network Infrared Control Device
The irNet-IP is a standalone network device that receives data packets across an ethernet network from a host PC running Control Point’s automation software. The packets are encoded infrared commands that have been captured and stored as files on the Control Point client PC. Each irNet-IP is uniquely addressed and will only respond to data packets that conform to the encoded format and include the irNet-IP device’s address. On receipt, these datagrams are reconstructed into the original infrared signal and transmitted to the receiving IR device via an IR emitter plugged into the 3.5mm output port of the irNet-IP unit.
With a footprint slightly larger than a pack of gum, the irNet-IP is ideally suited for transparent coupling of A/V components. It seamlessly integrates with Control Point’s automation software using HTTP communication to create reliable, low latency connections to a multitude of devices simultaneously.
Configure devices and Convert, Learn and Test IR commands via irNetConvert, irNetHelp, irNetLearner and irNetTest applications
- Network transport protocol: New web-based control using HTTP commands with JSON payload data
- External emitter IR port: 3.5 mm jack
- Power: 5V DC @ 250 mA (USB micro adapter)
- Dimensions: L x W x H 2.58”x1.22”x0.82”
- Built-in web server for administration
- LED panel indicators: Power, network activity and link